Good evening my loves. I was tagged by the lovely Ryane Zamora Beauty . Thank you so much ♥ I have always wanted to do a Questions tag. I find that tags help so much with getting to know other bloggers and remember things about ourselves we may not often think of. So here goes 🙂
1. Do you remember your first makeup item? Yes, it was Black eyeliner. One of the of few things my mom used for makeup. My mother never believed in much makeup or nail polish etc. She had me using it at I believe 8 years old.
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications? I currently use Covergirl Lashblast.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation? Medium coverage most of the time with concealer and powder. I use Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed powder, & Rimmel Perfect Match Concealer, Rimmel Perfect Match Foundation
4. Favorite high-end brand? Honestly have never used a HIGH END BRAND lol
5. Favorite drugstore brand? Revlon & Covergirl.
6. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without? Powder and mascara
7. What is your most cherished beauty product? haha well in the “beauty” category it would be of course nail polish. “Makeup” category it would be powder.
8. How often do you shop for makeup? hmmm…Makeup maybe every other month.
9. Do you have a “beauty budget” or you spend freely? I most definitely have a tight budget.
10. What type of product do you buy the most of? I think that is obvious but of course Nail Polish 🙂 It has become a big habit.
11. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates? Right now I stick with what works and that I like for face cosmetics, Nail polish I 99% of the time only use 5-free now.
13. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine? I only use the certain few products that I have used for a long time and know they work.
15. Do you like multi-functional products like lip and cheek stains? Not really.
16. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? No..lol I have come accustomed to kids and dogs always around me or on the go so putting on eyeliner in the car is easy haha
17. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes? No, I have not.
18. What do you love about makeup? I love how it makes me look from half asleep to awake in 10 mins or less. I do not know if I could live without no makeup right now.
19. Dramatic or Natural Makeup look? I have always been more on the Natural side of makeup and beauty in general. I am a country girl in the white mountains who loves it 🙂 so dramatic does not really fit my style.
20. Worst makeup-related habit? I do not think I have one, besides the fact that I am very picky on getting things that do not irritate my skin.
Thanks so much loves for reading. This was fun:) I am going to tag a few people I would like to do to this tag. Now you will notice some of these are nail polish bloggers, it would be great to see their other loves for makeup 🙂 I hope everyone enjoys a good tag. Anyone who wants to do this tag please feel free and just leave me a comment so I can read yours 🙂
- Just a Lady With A Blog
- Affordable Gorgeous
- Everything and Nothin
- PhD in Nail Polish