1. Why did you start your blog? I started my blog because I love nail polish and my hubby gave me the idea. I wanted to do something with my free time that I would love.I also want to connect with people about nail polish,Post my own personal reviews good or bad.
2. Do you like your blog name? I do like my blog name but honestly I wish I could have come up with something more creative and unusual.It does however fit me ❤
3. How long do you plan on having your blog? I am sure my blog will be around until I cannot type anymore, as I swear I will use nail polish & nail care products until I am too old to do so.
4. Where do you get your inspiration (for your blog) from? Honestly this may sound weird but my hubby gave me the idea, as he knows how much I love nail polish products and how I go through the I hate this one, I love that one every time I buy nail products.I think he loves the fact that I reach out to the world on my passion of nail polish and not him everyday haha. I am grateful to him for the idea as it has become my serene passion. Everyday I see something or thing of something and there it is my mind goes into blog mode.
5. Do you normally create an outline before you do a post, or do you just go with the flow as you make the post? No I do not, I go with what is on my mind, I write as I am. I do not aim for perfection just honesty.
6. How long does it normally take you to finish your posts? Now that depends,sometimes a half hour, sometimes a couple hours as I am a mom and have other media sites and emails and so on. I do finish my posts that day even if I am up late.
7. How many times a week do you try to post? I post many times a week for myself and my readers, like I said this is my passion.
8. Do you find it hard to maintain your blog? No I do not, sometimes I feel as if this is my main priority besides my family and health.
9. If you have one, what is your follower goal? It would be nice to have like 200 followers but if it happens great ❤ if not then I will still keep blogging.
10. Who do you tag to do this next? (Optional) I think many bloggers should do this if they want. It gives more insight to your readers. 🙂