Good afternoon everyone. Today I finally received my Lillian Eve welcome box which I will be reviewing and showing you pictures of. I have been waiting for 9 days for my box so I was so excited when It showed up. I received a nice summer blue which is called Vacation Blue and the Diamond Top Coat, along with a sample of a mani bomb.(which I don’t use because they don’t help my nails)also a coupon.
All Lillian Eve polishes are vegan & 5 free!They have very low toxic smell to me. The monthly box will have two new polishes not seen by anyone else yet. You may get a sample product along with it. When you sign up, you will get a free welcome box.The welcome box will contain a Lillian Eve polish along with one of the two top coat or base coat,it also comes with a coupon good to use on their website. You would be billed on the 25th of each month and the regular monthly box ships out on the 28th of each month. The welcome box ships soon after you sign up
Lillian Eve has also added the great point system, where you earn points for signing up,reviewing products, and every purchase you make which is a great thing.
The monthly price for Lillian Eve subscription is 12.99 free shipping.The polish price in their shop is 12.00 per bottle. hand cream,cuticle oil,quick dry drops and nail polish remover range from 8-15.00 you may click the Lillian Eve box on my side bar and go to their store and peek around.
Now on to my personal review:
- 5 free
- Very low toxic smell
- cute square bottle
- great price per month
- perfect brush size and shape
- neatly and carefully packaged
- great full coverage in 2 coats
- dries quick
- point system
- non subscription purchase shipping is only 3.99
- free welcome box
- shipping can take a little longer than most places but they are a family owned and run business
- items on there website go out of stock and stay out of stock for a while
- I feel they do not carry enough of color selection or in stock selection
- no customer service phone number
- I do not think they do refunds
Overall I LOVE this brand of polish.
p.s. sorry the pictures may not be the best.
much love to you all I hope you liked this review I try to be as thorough as possible.